Post by Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday, May 11, 2012

Ang 721, 722 • Guru Nanak Dev Ji • Raag Tilang

Punajbi Translation:-
English Translation:
Tilang, First Mehl, Third House: One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: This body fabric is conditioned by Maya, O beloved; this cloth is dyed in greed. My Husband Lord is not pleased by these clothes, O Beloved; how can the soul-bride go to His bed? ||1|| I am a sacrifice, O Dear Merciful Lord; I am a sacrifice to You. I am a sacrifice to those who take to Your Name. Unto those who take to Your Name, I am forever a sacrifice. ||1||Pause|| If the body becomes the dyer's vat, O Beloved, and the Name is placed within it as the dye, and if the Dyer who dyes this cloth is the Lord Master - O, such a color has never been seen before! ||2|| Those whose shawls are so dyed, O Beloved, their Husband Lord is always with them. Bless me with the dust of those humble beings, O Dear Lord. Says Nanak, this is my prayer. ||3|| He Himself creates, and He Himself imbues us. He Himself bestows His Glance of Grace. O Nanak, if the soul-bride becomes pleasing to her Husband Lord, He Himself enjoys her. ||4||1||3||

"Dhann likhari nanka piyare ji sach likhe urdhar..."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum