Punjabi Likari Forums
Sat Sri Akal

Aj da mukhwak 22.05.13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcement Re: Aj da mukhwak 22.05.13

Post by Admin on Thu May 23, 2013 10:17 am

waheguru ji

"Dhann likhari nanka piyare ji sach likhe urdhar..."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Announcement Aj da mukhwak 22.05.13

Post by Gurwinder Singh on Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Punjbai Viakhea

English Translation:
Soohee, Fifth Mehl: Within my heart, I meditate on the Word of the Guru's Teachings. With my tongue, I chant the Chant of the Lord. ||1|| The image of His vision is fruitful; I am a sacrifice to it. His Lotus Feet are the Support of the mind, the Support of the very breath of life. ||1||Pause|| In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the cycle of birth and death is ended. To hear the Ambrosial Sermon is the support of my ears. ||2|| I have renounced sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment. I have enshrined the Naam within myself, with charity, true cleansing and righteous conduct. ||3|| Says Nanak, I have contemplated this essence of reality; chanting the Name of the Lord, I am carried across. ||4||12||18||
Gurwinder Singh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum