Aj da mukhwak 11.03.13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcement Aj da mukhwak 11.03.13

Post by Gurwinder Singh on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Punjabi Viakhea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

English Translation:
Shalok, Fifth Mehl: I am attached to the right place; the Uniter has united me. O Nanak, there are hundreds and thousands of waves, but my Husband Lord does not let me drown. ||1|| Fifth Mehl: In the dreadful wilderness, I have found the one and only companion; the Name of the Lord is the Destroyer of distress. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Beloved Saints, O Nanak; through them, my affairs have been brought to fulfillment. ||2|| Pauree: All treasures are obtained, when we are attuned to Your Love. One does not have to suffer regret and repentance, when he meditates on You. No one can equal Your humble servant, who has Your Support. Waaho! Waaho! How wonderful is the Perfect Guru! Cherishing Him in my mind, I obtain peace. The treasure of the Lord's Praise comes from the Guru; by His Mercy, it is obtained. When the True Guru bestows His Glance of Grace, one does not wander any more. The Merciful Lord preserves him - He makes him His own slave. Listening, hearing the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, Har, I live. ||7||
Gurwinder Singh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum